Financial Help for Individuals and Business
It is important to have responsibility and care for your money, finances, and retirement. In this quest, we have provided information that will help you stay money wise and research money related topics.
Money Management Principles
Making the most of your money starts with the building blocks for managing and growing your money. Keep these money principles in mind as you make day-to-day decisions and plan your financial goals.
Life Events Affect Your Finances
- New ChildThe addition of a new family member can significantly impact your finances. Discover how to be financially prepared for this life-changing event.
- Higher Education & TrainingHigher education and training can be a great investment in the future. Learn how to financially prepare yourself or your children to pursue education and a career.
- MarriageMarriage, remarriage, partnering, or divorce can have big impacts on your finances. Get a more complete understanding of the financial implications of these events.
- Home OwnershipBuying a home is a significant financial decision. If you’re just entering the housing market or already own a home, find information to help you make informed decisions.
- Unplanned EventsUnexpected events, can have deep and far reaching impacts, including impacts on finances, and may result in the need to make challenging financial decisions.
Employment, Business Ownership, Retirement
- EmploymentWhen you begin a new job, change jobs, or have a job loss, obtain the information you need about benefits and other changes to be prepared for the future.
- Owning A BusinessWhether you are starting, buying, or managing your business, you can find tailored resources here to help you create and sustain a successful business.
- Planning For Retirement & RetiringThe sooner you begin planning your retirement, the easier it will be. Learn more about employer-provided and personal retirement savings plans and options, and other ways to build a more secure retirement.
- Death of a Family MemberGet the facts now about being financially prepared for losses in the family.
- Directory of State and Local Consumer AgenciesThis is an Index of State and Local Consumer Agencies
Federal Student Aid
The United States offers Federal Student Aid
Types of Financial Aid
When it comes to paying for school, you're not alone. Grants, work-study, and low-interest loans help make college affordable. Financial aid is available from a variety of sources for college, career school, graduate school, and professional school.
Financial aid is money to help pay for college or career school. Aid can come from:
- the U.S. federal government
- the state where you live
- the college you attend
- a nonprofit or private organization
Besides financial aid, you also should think about what you can do to lower your costs when you go to college.
“Types of Federal Student Aid” Video
Check out this video to learn about grants, loans, and work-study jobs and how they can help fund your education. (Captioning available in English and Spanish; just start the video and click on the CC symbol at the bottom.)
Aid and Other Resources From the Federal Government
The federal government offers a number of financial aid programs. Besides aid from the U.S. Department of Education (discussed below), you also might get
- aid for serving in the military or for being the spouse or child of a veteran,
- tax benefits for education,
- an Education Award for community service with AmeriCorps,
- Educational and Training Vouchers for current and former foster care youth, and/or
- scholarships and loan repayment through the Department of Health and Human Services’ Indian Health Service, National Institutes of Health, and National Health Service Corps.
The U.S. Department of Education awards about $150 billion a year in grants, work-study funds, and low-interest loans to more than 14 million students. Federal student aid covers such expenses as tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation. Aid also can help pay for other related expenses, such as a computer and dependent care. Thousands of schools across the country participate in the federal student aid programs; ask the schools you’re interested in whether they do!
Federal student aid includes:
- Grants—financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid (unless, for example, you withdraw from school and owe a refund)
- Loans— borrowed money for college or career school; you must repay your loans, with interest
- Work-Study—a work program through which you earn money to help you pay for school
Use FAFSA4caster to get an estimate of how much aid you might receive from the U.S. Department of Education.
Apply for federal student aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSASM). And remember, the first F in “FAFSA” stands for “free”—you shouldn’t pay to fill out the FAFSA!
Aid From Your State Government
Even if you're not eligible for federal aid, you might be eligible for financial aid from your state. Contact your state grant agency for more information.
Aid From Your College or Career School
Many colleges offer financial aid from their own funds. Find out what might be available to you:
- Visit your school’s financial aid page on its website, or ask someone in the financial aid office.
- Ask at the department that offers your course of study; they might have a scholarship for students in your major.
- Fill out any applications the school requires for its own aid, and meet the deadlines.
Aid From a Nonprofit or Private Organization
Many organizations offer scholarships or grants to help students pay for college. This free money can make a real difference in how affordable your education is.
Mayasoft's people know your business. Our people come from diverse backgrounds and offer a wide range of skills. Business professionals, innovators, technologists, scientists, engineers, designers and many more. There is a Mayasoft expert near you ready to start thinking about your business.
Sue Lane, Quality Plus Enterprises
Mayasoft is dedicated to bridging the communication gap between customers, business and IT by dramatically improving the process of defining business applications. We help organizations identify, automate, measure and improve resource-intensive business processes across different communities including customers, employees and partners.
Belinda, Mayasoft, LLC
Mayasoft is recognized for developing complete global solutions. They are experienced in working across international, linguistic, industry, organizational and technical boundaries. They worked with us to plan, design and implement comprehensive software solutions to meet our specific needs.
Steve Lockhart, Training Experts
Sustainable business performance delivered by good people, working together as a great team in the interests of customers, investors and the community. At Mayasoft your business performance is our journey. Our Goal is Your Success!
Moises Dominguez, Mayasoft
CMS We Use
Extensive use of open source software such as Wordpress is advantage to quick site setup. Many modules, plug-ins, and commercial add-ons are available to modify and enhance a website.
Gluten is found in most bread, pasta, bagels, breakfast cereal and baked goods. Processed foods contain some level of gluten, and beverages such as beer have it (from the fermented barley). Modern wheat has been bred to be shorter and sturdier than the older variety, but its gluten content has increased. Untreated gluten intolerance can lead to serious problems such as celiac disease, infertility, osteoporosis and cancer. Eat foods featured in the Mediterranean Diet, including vegetables, poultry and fish, lean meat, beans, nuts, fruit and olive oil. Try potatoes, rice, corn and quinoa which are the basis of many tasty dishes.
We have designed and developed lots of sites using various content management system
One of ours latest projects included that we design and develop custom shopping system for our client.
You need a Real Estate website wich is easy to use and navigate?Our “Real Estate” CMS is then perfect for you.
Booking hotels rooms,plane tickets and even cinema ticktes is now possible with our custom made booking system.